For all of our current athletes, use the spreadsheet tool to the right to check when your medical on file expires.
Click here to download the medical form.
Please note that ALL athletes must have a current medical (on Special Olympics PA medical form) that runs through the end of the season. If the athlete medical is not up-to-date, athletes WILL NOT be able to participate. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to this rule since it poses a safety risk to the entire program. An up-to-date medical must always be on file with the coach as well as sent to the program manager for filing.
Dates to Note…
- Outdoor Winter Games: February 9-11, 2020
- Indoor Winter Games: March 7-8, 2020
- Summer Games: June 11-13, 2020
- Sports Camp: August 9-15, 2020
- Fall Festival: November 6-8, 2020